11 December, 2011

Prayers to Disgrace The Enemies Part 2

  1. I command open disgrace on the mask of the enemy, in Jesus' name.
  2. I paralyze all evil legs roaming about for my sake, in Jesus' name.
  3. Let all evil blood that has mingled with my blood be drained out, in the name of Jesus.
  4. I trample upon every enemy of my advancement and promotion, in the name of Jesus.
  5. I break every evil collective unity organized against me, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Let all evil counselors against me follow the wrong programme, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Let the backbone of the stubborn pursuer and strongman break, in the name of Jesus.
  8. I destabilize the controller of any land of bondage in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  9. O Lord, enlarge my coasts beyond my wildest dream.

1 comment:

  1. 1 Corinthians 10:12
    Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall

    As the year is coming to an end,let us all be spiritually alert , always in the mode of prayers , the lord is our strength, all is well , God bless you all in Jesus name ...

    ReplyDelete