My Destiny Shall Not Die Part 1
(culled from the book - Power Against Destiny Quenchers)
By Dr .Daniel Olukoya
Praise Worship
Confession (Gen 28:15) And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.
(culled from the book - Power Against Destiny Quenchers)
By Dr .Daniel Olukoya
Praise Worship
Confession (Gen 28:15) And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.
- Every destiny destroyed by polygamy, be reversed, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft power working against my destiny, be terminated in the name of Jesus.
- Every incantation and ritual working against my destiny, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of darkness assigned against my destiny, be terminated, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil power trying to re-programme my life, be terminated, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every rearrangement of my destiny by household wickedness, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, anytime I want to make a mistake, direct me aright.
- I refuse to be removed from the divine agenda, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to be limited by any power of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
- Every quencher of my destiny, be terminated, in the name of Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment