CRUSHING SATANIC MOUNTAIN
Bible Reading: Zech 4
Praise worship: Mark 11:23-34
PRAYER POINTS
1. Blood
of Jesus, arise fight for me now in the name of Jesus.
2. I
speak to every mountain standing against my joy, be remove now by fire in the
name of Jesus.
3. By
fire, I frustrate the token of household powers and makes diviners mad in Jesus
name.
4. Strongmen
of darkness, opposing my divine opportunities die in the name of Jesus.
5. Witchcraft
police man, hired to arrest my blessing, be arrested by fire in the name of
Jesus.
6. Any
power, using my foundation to attack me be destroy by fire in the name of
Jesus.
7. O
God of Elijah, arise, enter into the camp of the enemies with violence and
anger and slay all my oppressors in the name of Jesus.
8. Every
battle waged against me by the kingdom of darkness, receive defeat now in the
name of Jesus.
9. All
my trapped blessing, be release in the name of Jesus.
10. Every
wall of limitation over my life scatter in the Jesus name.
11. Mountain
before me, I dash you to pieces in the Jesus name.
12. My
blessing in the custody of witcraft be remove by fire in the name of Jesus.
13. Holy
Ghost fire, arise, clear away every obstacle to my miracles in the name of
Jesus.
14. Angels
of God, pursue every enemy of my prosperity in the name of Jesus.
15. I
receive the anointing for spiritual promotion in the name of Jesus.
16. O
Lord anoint my destiny afresh in the name of Jesus.
17. I
must experience uncommon breakthrough this month in the name of Jesus.
18. Thank
God for answers to prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment